This site is provided by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada for the sole use of its authorized customers, agents, advisors and brokers. The terms and conditions here apply in addition to the general terms and conditions contained in the Legal | Privacy | Security | Accessibility footer on this site. Before using this site, please review all terms carefully, as your sign-in confirms your acceptance of and agreement with these terms and those contained in the Legal | Privacy | Security | Accessibility footer. Please review all terms regularly, as they are subject to change.
Visit Privacy to see how we collect and manage your personal information..
When using this site, you can check 'Remember me' to save your Email/Access ID to the computer you are using by creating an encrypted permanent cookie. Please note that you shouldn't use this feature if you share your computer with another person.
You can access mysunlife.ca on your computer or on your mobile device. Effective June 26, 2016, all accounts must have an email address attached to them. By having an email address on file, you'll get the added value of:
- Faster, more effective account activity notifications
- Improved fraud protection
- Paperless options
- Timely communications and
- An easy-to-remember access ID option.
These added benefits help to enhance your experience and help to maintain a high level of security around your personal information. You'll be prompted to enter your email address when you register or, if you've already registered, then you may be asked to provide your email address the next time you sign in. If you don't provide your email address, you will no longer be able to access mysunlife.ca.
If you have any questions on providing your email address, please contact the Customer Care Centre at 1-877-SUN-LIFE (1-877-786-5433), Monday to Friday, 8 a.m to 8 p.m ET.
If you are a Group Retirement Services plan member the following provisions will apply:
These provisions apply only to transactions within a Group Retirement Services plan:
For investments other than shares:
When you are using this site to do transaction processing, such as withdrawals and transfers, if you request the transaction:
- before 4 p.m. ET on a Sun Life Financial business day (a “Business Day”), the transaction will be effective the Business Day on which you properly executed the transaction on the site.
- on a weekend, holiday, or after 4 p.m. ET on a Business Day, the transaction will be effective on the next Business Day following the day you properly executed the transaction on the site.
For cash transactions involving shares:
For cash transactions involving shares, such as a cash withdrawal request from your stock plan, if you request the transaction:
- before 4 p.m. ET on a Business Day, the shares in your stock plan necessary to satisfy your request will be traded in the open market the next Business Day.
- on a weekend, holiday, or after 4 p.m. ET on a Business Day, the shares in your stock plan necessary to satisfy your request will be traded in the open market on the second Business Day following its receipt.
The average price at which trades are made will be applied to your request. Your account will reflect the transaction on the morning following the completion of the trade.
For share transfers:
For share transfers, either electronic share transfers or physical share certificate withdrawals, if you request the transaction:
- before 4 p.m. ET on a Business Day, the transaction will be processed overnight and will be based on the end of day price to value the transaction.
- on a weekend, holiday, or after 4 p.m. ET on a Business Day, your transaction will be processed on the next Business Day following its receipt.
Your account will reflect the completed transaction the following morning.
If you are using this site to perform a transaction, please be advised that you will not be sent a confirmation of the transaction. It will appear on your next statement. In order to confirm that your transaction has been completed as you anticipated:
- sign in to your account on the next Business Day following the transaction processing date; or
- sign in to the automated telephone system on the next Business Day following the transaction processing date.